Use the form below to contact a Librarian for answers to short, factual questions. Please read the following information carefully before submitting your question:
- Give as much background information for your question as possible.
- Tell us which sources you have already tried.
- Include a "need by" date.
- We will respond to questions Monday through Thursday during our regular hours of operation.
- We will respond within 24 hours whenever possible.
- Questions we receive over the weekend may require a longer response time.
If you would prefer to contact a Librarian by phone:
Answers Desk (Reference Services) - 708-867-2299 (Department Head - Dan McPhillips)
Kids World (Children's Services) - 708-867-2298 (Department Head - Tiffany Lewis)
Library Services (Main Switchboard) - 708-867-7828 (Department Head - Peggy Tomzik)
For Hearing Impaired Patrons (TTY) - 708-867-6362