Tax Time

We have requested forms from the IRS and expect them to arrive by February 12th. While we're waiting for shipments, links to some of the most requested forms can be found below.

Requests for federal forms and instructions to be mailed to your home can be made by calling 1-800-829-3676 or visiting the IRS website.

State forms can be requested at 1-800-356-6302.

Popular Federal Forms

Popular State Forms

Tax Assistance

The Retired and Senior Volunteer Program (RSVP) of West Suburban Cook and Southern DuPage Counties, sponsored by Triton College, offers Tax Counseling for the Elderly, a free program for individuals age 60 and older from low to moderate income households. Assistance is provided at various locations including Eisenhower Library in Harwood Heights on Tuesdays and the Senior Assistance Center in Norridge on Fridays. For an appointment, call the RSVP Office at 708-456‐0300 x3895.

AARP Foundation Tax-Aide offers free, individualized tax preparation for low-to moderate-income taxpayers - especially those 60 and older. Find locations and appointment information at

Ladder Up Tax Assitance Program
Through its Tax Assistance Program, Ladder Up offers free electronic preparation and e-filing of individual income tax returns for Chicago-area taxpayers. By using the donated time of 1,000+ volunteers, many recruited from the area’s top companies and universities, Ladder Up provides free tax help at more than 15 locations each year. All sites operate on a first come, first served basis. For locations, visit

Local Tax Offices

Internal Revenue Service
5100 River Road, Schiller Park, IL 60176
M–F: 8:30 am–4:30 pm

230 S. Dearborn, Chicago, IL 60604
M–F: 8:30 am–4:30 pm

lllinois Deptartment of Revenue
9511 Harrison Des Plaines, IL 60016
M–F: 8:30 am–Noon; 1:00–5:00 pm

100 West Randolph, Chicago, IL 60601
M–F: 8:30 am–5:00 pm

Taxpayer Advocate Service
230 S. Dearborn Street
Room 2820, Stop-1005 CHI
Chicago, IL 60604
If you have tried to resolve a tax problem with the IRS and are still experiencing delays or are facing economic harm, you may request the assistance of the Taxpayer Advocate. Service is free and confidential, and available to businesses as well as individuals.

Other Helpful Links