Computers & Technology
Printing, Copying, Scanning, and Faxing
Eisenhower provides access to laser printers, photocopiers, scanners, and fax stations that can be used for a nominal price. Fees may be paid via cash, credit, debit, or value-added library cards.
- B&W prints & copies: 10 cents/page.
- Color prints & copies: 50 cents/page.
- Faxing: $1.00/page.
- For no charge, you may scan to a flash drive, an email address, and more.
- Printing stations accept cash or value added library cards.
- Credit may be added to your library card (or any registered library card) at printing stations.
For the convenience of patrons who have computers but no printer, or those using laptops in the library, we offers wireless/remote printing through ePrintit. To print remotely, follow the instructions below, then visit the library to retrieve your documents.
- Visit the Eisenhower Wireless Printing page on the web.
- Either drag and drop or use the ‘select file’ button to find the file that you would like to print.
- Choose Black & White or Color.
- Choose one sided or double sided printing.
- Choose a portrait or landscape layout.
- Choose the page range you would like to print.
- Enter your library card number or user name to identify your print job at the library. (If a user name is used, payment will be cash only.)
- Add an email address or phone number for receipt of print job submission.
- Click the “Submit” button to process the print.
- You should see a “Job Submission Successful” message and instructions to retrieve your print.
- We recommend calling to confirm that your document was successfully sent before stopping in. Call the Answers Desk at 708-878-2299.
To retrieve your document, visit any of the library’s printers and scan your library card or type the user name you entered above.
Printing from a Mobile Device
You may also print an email message or attachment by forwarding your email to:
To retrieve your document, visit any of the library’s printers and enter your email user name (everything before the @ symbol) on the touch screen. For instance if your email address is email@example.com, enter printing.
Eisenhower provides access to computer stations for internet browsing or using Microsoft Office products. Norridge and Harwood Heights residents may reserve a computer station for use throughout the day. Non-residents with library cards registered at Eisenhower may reserve a computer station for a period of two hours per day. For users without a registered library card, one hour guest passes are available with a limit of one per day. Reservations are made in-person on a first-come, first-served basis.
Laptop computers are also available for residents with valid library cards to borrow for two hours of in-library use at the Welcome Desk, Answers Desk, or Kids World Desk. All laptops are installed with Microsoft Office programs. Residents of Norridge and Harwood Heights may reserve a laptop up to a week in advance by calling 708-867-7828.
Take-Home Computer Equipment
Laptop computers and wireless internet hotspots are available to Norridge and Harwood Heights residents to borrow and take home. Call 708-867-7828 for more information.
By using library computers to access the internet, you agree to abide by our Internet Use Policy.
The Eisenhower Library offers wireless internet access to all visitors with wireless enabled devices. By using Eisenhower’s wireless network, you agree to abide by our Internet Use Policy. If you have a problem connecting, a staff member will be happy to help.