The Regular Meeting of the Eisenhower Public Library District Board of Trustees will be held on Thursday December 10, 2020 at 7:30 P.M.
On Friday, June 12, 2020, Governor Pritzker has signed P.A.101-0640 (SB 2135) into law. Per SB 2135, The Eisenhower Public Library District Library Board of Trustees meeting will be held by remote attendance. Below are the links to connect or call into the meeting.
In lieu of in-person public comments, participants can submit written comments no less than two hours before the meeting to the Trustees at Trustees@eisenhowerpld.org. Participants will also be able to submit questions or comments via the chat or Q&A feature of the Zoom meeting software. Comments will be read aloud during the public comment portion of the meeting.
To join the meeting, click on this link:
or phone in at 312-626-6799. Meeting ID: 834 6480 7630.
1. Call to Order
2. Roll Call
3. Declaration by the Board President that a fully in-person meeting is not Practical or Prudent because of COVID
4. Recognition of Visitors
5. Public Comment
6. Approval of Minutes
7. Financial Report
8. Approval of Current Bills & Wire Transfer
9. Committee Reports
10. Unfinished Business (Any other items not listed here are for discussion only)
A. Audit FY 2019-2020
11. New Business (Any other items not listed here are for discussion only)
A. Director’s Annual Evaluation-Closed Session
B. Director’s Annual Merit Raise
C. Annual Merit Raise Recommendations
D. Temporary Employee
E. Personnel Changes
F. Review Minutes of Closed Sessions
G. Any Other Business
12. Friends of the Library Updates
13. Library Director’s Report