The Regular Meeting of the Eisenhower Public Library District Board of Trustees will be held on Thursday February 17, 2022 at 7:30 P.M.
On Friday, June 12, 2020, Governor Pritzker has signed P.A.101-0640 (SB 2135) into law. Per SB 2135, The Eisenhower Public Library District Library Board of Trustees meeting will be held by remote attendance. Below are the links to connect or call into the meeting.
In lieu of in-person public comments, participants can submit written comments no less than two hours before the meeting to the Trustees at Trustees@eisenhowerpld.org. Participants will also be able to submit questions or comments via the chat or Q&A feature of the Zoom meeting software. Comments will be read aloud during the public comment portion of the meeting.
Join our Zoom Meeting a or by phoning 312-626-6799. Meeting ID: 825 0151 0909. Passcode: 718301.
1. Call to Order
2. Roll Call
3. Declaration by the Board President that a fully in-person meeting is not Practical or Prudent because of COVID
4. Recognition of Visitors
5. Public Comment
6. Approval of Minutes
7. Financial Report
8. Approval of Current Bills
9. Committee Reports
10. Unfinished Business (Any other items not listed here are for discussion only)
A. Roof Removal and Replacement Contract-All American Exterior Solutions
B. Norridge Kindness Day
11. New Business (Any other items not listed here are for discussion only)
A. Fish Tank Proposal-Scott’s Aquarium Solutions
B. Required Face Coverings for Patrons, Vendors, and Visitors Policy
C. Personnel Changes
D. Any Other Business
12. Friends of the Library Updates
13. Library Director’s Report
(If special accommodations are required for a person with a disability, please notify the Library at 867-7828 twenty-four hours in advance of this meeting.)