Friday, March 19, 3:00 PM.
Did you know that you have access to one-on-one online tutoring, resume and cover letter review, and other learning resources with Tutor.com and your Eisenhower Library card?
Sign up for this free webinar to learn how you can get started with Tutor.com, including:
- How to create an account and connect with a tutor.
- What to expect during a tutoring session.
- How to use 24/7 drop-off review.
- What’s included in our Princeton Review test prep materials.
- How job seekers can get career support.
There will be a brief Q&A after the presentation so you can get your questions answered—and start using Tutor.com right away!