The Regular Meeting of the Eisenhower Public Library District Board of Trustees will be held on Thursday January 21, 2021 at 7:30 P.M.
On Friday, June 12, 2020, Governor Pritzker has signed P.A.101-0640 (SB 2135) into law. Per SB 2135, The Eisenhower Public Library District Library Board of Trustees meeting will be held by remote attendance. Below are the links to connect or call into the meeting.
In lieu of in-person public comments, participants can submit written comments no less than two hours before the meeting to the Trustees at Trustees@eisenhowerpld.org. Participants will also be able to submit questions or comments via the chat or Q&A feature of the Zoom meeting software. Comments will be read aloud during the public comment portion of the meeting.
To join the meeting, VISIT https://us02web.zoom.us/j/89943157129.
Meeting ID: 899 4315 7129
One tap mobile
+13126266799,,89943157129# US (Chicago)
+16465588656,,89943157129# US (New York)
Dial by your location
+1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
1. Call to Order
2. Roll Call
3. Declaration by the Board President that a fully in-person meeting is not Practical or Prudent because of COVID
4. Recognition of Visitors
5. Public Comment
6. Approval of Minutes
7. Financial Report
8. Approval of Current Bills
9. Committee Reports
10. Unfinished Business (Any other items not listed here are for discussion only)
11. New Business (Any other items not listed here are for discussion only)
A. 2021 Exempt Affidavit
B. IRS Mileage Rate
C. Annual Raise – Colleen Malo
D. Personnel Changes
E. Any Other Business
12. Friends of the Library Updates
13. Library Director’s Report