Reports to: Head of Children’s Services
Are you excited about STEM programming, love finding that perfect book for a patron, and enjoy working as part of a team? Eisenhower Public Library District might be the place for you. We are seeking applicants who can wear many hats, enjoys working reference, and can develop innovative programming for birth through grade six. We are looking for a collaborative, patron-oriented team member who can bring new ideas to Kids World and keep up with our busy department.
The Eisenhower Public Library District is an equal opportunity employer. Per library policy, qualified candidates will be subject to a background check upon offer of employment.
Fluency in Polish, Spanish, or Arabic are a plus.
- ALA accredited MLS
- Experience working with children
- Availability to work evenings and weekends
- Access to transportation.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Regularly scheduled time at the public Children’s Services Desk
- Serving as a member of the collection development team
- Planing and conducting programming and outreach for children and their caregivers or educators
Please provide a resume and cover letter to:
Head of Children’s Services
No phone calls please. Job open until filled.