As we have moved into Phase Five of the Restore Illinois Coronavirus Recovery Plan, we are continuing to resume access to library services.
- Masks are required to cover the nose and mouth of all patrons over the age of two when visiting Kids World.
- Masks are required for all unvaccinated visitors over the age of two throughout the library.
- Masks are strongly encouraged for all visitors regardless of vaccination status.
- Disposable masks are available at any service desk.
Contactless Home Delivery and Curbside Pickup
- Curbside pickup is still available to any library patron.
- Home delivery is available to addresses within Norridge and Harwood Heights.
- Please return your library materials using our outdoor book drops. A walk-up book drop is located to the left of our main entrance. A drive-up book drop can be accessed from Wilson Avenue.
- Computer reservations have been increased to three hours for Norridge & Harwood Heights residents.
- One hour computer reservations are available to non-residents with registered library cards.
- Guest passes will allow access to express computer stations for 30 minutes.
- Personal computers and mobile devices are now welcome in the building.
- Browsing & borrowing of books, movies & more.
- Printing, copying, and faxing.
- Study rooms are available for Norridge/Harwood Heights residents for 90 minutes on a first-come first-served basis.
- Home delivery and curbside pickup.
- Chairs, tables, and other seating for reading, studying, and personal device use.
- The Teen Space and Quiet Room are open.
- Newspapers available for in-building reading.
- Phone, email, and in-person reference with staff.
- Virtual programs and events.
- Downloadable ebooks and audiobooks and other digital library resources.
- No meeting room reservations.
- No eating please. Covered drinks are welcome,
- The Workshop & other spaces may be closed.
- No book donations please.