Monday – Thursday: 10:30 AM to 6:00 PM
Friday – Saturday: 9:30 AM to 5:00 PM
As vaccinations are being more widely administered and Covid-19 cases have begun to drop, the library building will reopen with safety procedures in place on March 1st for browsing and computer use.
- Patrons over age two are required to wear a face covering over nose and mouth as recommended by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
- Disposable masks will be provided.
- If a medical condition makes wearing a mask impossible, contact us for reasonable accommodations. 708-867-7828.
- We ask you to keep your visit under one hour.
- During busy times, you may need to wait outside.
- Computer reservations will be limited to one hour.
- For Norridge & Harwood Heights residents only.
- No use of personal computers or mobile devices within the building.
- Please stay at least six feet from staff and other patrons.
- We ask that family groups stay together when in the building.
- Children under the age of ten must be attended by a parent or caregiver over 14.
Not Yet Available
- No study room or meeting room reservations.
- No seating for personal device use.
- No eating or drinking.
- Workshop, Teen Space, Quiet Room, & other spaces may be closed.
- No in-person programs, events, or meetings