Meeting & Study Rooms
Eisenhower has study rooms available for groups of six and under.
- Norridge and Harwood Heights residents with valid library cards may reserve study rooms up to one week in advance.
- Non-residents and residents without valid library cards may reserve the next available room in-person, on a first-come, first-served basis (During the 2020/2021 pandemic, study rooms are only available to Norridge and Harwood Heights residents with valid library cards).
- Study room reservations are limited to two hours per person, per day.
- Reservations will be held for 30 minutes. Any room left unoccupied for 30 minutes or more may be reassigned. Forfeited reservations count as the two hour limit for the day. A no-show patron cannot book again that day.
- The patron who made the reservation must be in the room for the duration of the reservation.
- The library is not responsible for personal items left in study rooms.
To reserve a study room, call 708-867-2299, or ask at any library service desk.
Please be aware that our study rooms are not soundproof. Conversations should be kept at a reasonable volume. For more information, please see our official Study Room Policy.
(During the 2020/2021 pandemic, meeting room reservations are temporarily unavailable)
We also offer meeting rooms at no charge to non-profit groups of up to 100, when reserved by a resident of Norridge or Harwood Heights with a valid Eisenhower Library card. Meeting room reservations are contingent upon availability. To request a meeting room, please fill out the form below.
Under certain circumstances, meeting rooms are available for non-commercial meetings of for-profit businesses and groups for a fee. A fee schedule and meeting room regulations are set forth in our official Meeting and Conference Rooms Policy.