The Regular Meeting of the Eisenhower Public Library District Board of Trustees will be held on Thursday September 15, 2022 at 7:45 P.M. In the Library Building, 4613 N. Oketo.
This will be an in-person meeting. Members of the public who wish to attend virtually may join our Zoom meeting at https://us06web.zoom.us/j/84287997858?pwd=QUw5TTJ5N2RvdVc0UFplUmc0Njc3QT09 or by phoning 312-626-6799. Meeting ID: 842 8799 7858. Passcode: 315671.
1. Call to Order
2. Roll Call
3. Declaration by the Board President that a fully in-person meeting is not Practical or Prudent because of COVID
4. Recognition of Visitors
5. Public Comment
6. Approval of Minutes
7. Financial Report
8. Approval of Current Bills
9. Committee Reports
10. Unfinished Business (Any other items not listed here are for discussion only)
A. Illinois Public Library Annual Report
11. New Business (Any other items not listed here are for discussion only)
A. Ordinance 2022-3 “Ordinance Providing for Budget and Appropriations of Eisenhower Public Library District, Cook County, Illinois for the Fiscal Year Beginning July 1, 2022 and Ending June 30, 2023”
B. Certified Estimate of Revenues
C. FY 2021-2022 Annual Audit
D. Annual Raise- Yessenia Carrillo
E. Personnel Changes
F. Any Other Business
12. Friends of the Library Updates
13. Library Director’s Report
THIS MEETING WILL BE PRECEDED BY A PUBLIC HEARING IN CONNECTION WITH THE TENTATIVE BUDGET AND APPROPRIATIONS AT 7:30 P.M.
(If special accommodations are required for a person with a disability, please notify the Library at 867-7828 twenty-four hours in advance of this meeting.)